AquaMore Bon-WP is a water purifier designed for the light-sensitive characteristic of shrimp larvae after Zoea 2 stage. Strong light will cause larvae to be stressed and stop eating. Bon-WP produces non-irritating dark water color, regulating osmosis and chelates heavy metals that make water environment better for larval rearing.
- Make water quality maintenance easier.
- Produce dark water color to reduce the risk of stress and cannibalism.
- Chelate heavy metal and adjust osmosis.
- Reduce the stress from water exchange.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Mix Bon-WP with freshwater, then spread over the hatchery tank evenly.
- 2~4 ppm per day during larval rearing.
- 15 ppm for transportation.
- Required water color may differ based on personal habits, adjust the dosage accordingly.
Food colors, Lactose, Minerals.
- Store in a cool, dry condition.
- Keep bag tightly closed after it’s opened.
500 g/bag ( 10 bags per box )